Short Description: Learn how to configure FREE trial ABAP system on the cloud for practicing the development of CDS view and AMDP procedure
Publisher: Smart Logic Academy
Detailed Description of the Course:
If you are looking for a system to practice the development of ABAP CDS views, AMDP procedures and don’t want to spend money on costly subscriptions, you’ve come to the right place.
We will help you to configure the 90 days free trial ABAP system on the SAP cloud platform and installation of the Eclipse-based ABAP Development Tool (ADT) for the development of CDS views and AMDP procedures.
This course will help you:
- Create a Free Trial Account on SAP Cloud Platform
- Installation of Eclipse IDE and ABAP Development Tool
- Connection of Eclipse-based ABAP Development Tool ( ADT ) to the SAP cloud platform ABAP environment.
- Limitations of the trial ABAP system on SAP Cloud Platform and workaround.
Once you have completed all the steps, you will have a system that you can use to learn CDS views and AMDP with the Eclipse-based ABAP Development Tool.
There are absolutely no prerequisites to take this course.
- SAP GUI is not required to work with the SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment.
- No S-user ID requirement
- No Virtual Machine(VM) required
- No Linux Installation
The course demonstrates how to use the trial ABAP system provided by SAP. Hence the course is effective till the time SAP is providing a free trial ABAP system on the cloud.
The trial ABAP system is optimized for cloud usage therefore not all the features of an on-premise ABAP system are available, for example, SAP GUI and report programming are not required since screen processing is not suitable for cloud operations.
A trial account has a default period of utilization of 30 days. You can extend the trial period to a maximum of 90 days.
For Free Udemy Courses, Udemy Courses, Best Udemy Courses, You can follow our website’s section of Free Udemy Courses