Udemy Free Courses
Vue JS and Firebase:Build an iOS and Android chat app (2021)
Vue JS, Vuex and Framework7 are awesome mix to build iOS and Android app. Firebase help to create a real time mobile app
Detailed Description of the Course:
Master the VueJS and Firebase together to build an amazing iOS and Android chat application. By learning from this course, you are not only can build chat application, but also can apply these knowledge to build other incredible applications.
If you’re looking to get started building a real-world mobile chat app, then this course is best for you. In this course, I will teach you how to use Vue JS and Framework7 as frontend, Firebase as backend to build the chat app from scratch.
VueJ S is a very simple framework, which combine with the best of Angular and React
Framework7 is an open source framework7, which let you develop mobile, desktop or web app with a native look and feel
Firebase is a real time database, it allows you to create authentication easily, user can login with email, google, Facebook and twitter account.
The course will cover
Firebase user Authentication
Forget the password
Firebase real time database
One on one chat
Practical Web Development: 22 Courses in 1
Creative Online School
Detailed Description of the Course:
===== Students’ Reviews =====
“Very insightful information that other courses do not necessarily go over” — Andrew Austin
“Good quality of teaching. It’s very useful where 22 courses at one place. Very good explanation on each and every installation process and exercises shown. Thanks! to Udemy and Creative Online School” — Pramod Ganta
“Great ! Short videos but good understanding” — Ashiouzzaman Real
“The instructor is very clear-spoken and explains things very elegantly. Very easy to follow and understand what is going on.” — Sharla Field
Mastering these areas are one of the fastest ways to improve your career. Hope this course will be used as a helping hand for your prospective career. Please dig on free preview videos for more information.
C++ Programming Step By Step From Beginner To Ultimate Level
Lernen Hub Academy
Detailed Description of the Course:
This is Specially Designed course to covers C++ from very basic to Ultimate Level.You may be new to Programming or you have already Studied and Implemented Programming but still you feel that you need to learn more deep about C++ programming in detail so what are you looking for take this course today.
This course covers C++ from very basic to more advanced features.Maybe you have some experience with other programming languages, but want to learn C. It’s a great language to add to your resume!.The object oriented programming concepts are clearly explained, you will learn classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, Operator overloading, Data Structure ,Pointer, file handling,Dynamic Memory allocation,Recursion, apart from basic programming concepts like variables, branching and looping, functions, reference parameters, arrays, string ,vectors hands on the real life project in C++.
The course will be constantly refined in the future based on student feedback!
Setting Up Environment and Code, Compile and Execute in different IDE
- Hands on Download and Install First IDE Code::Blocks
- Hands on Download and Install 2nd IDE Dev-C++
- Understand Our first program and prints <Hello World> – 1
- Understand Our first program and prints <Hello World> – 2
Hands on C++ Basics , variables, data types, Modifier Type Casting Etc
- Comprehend C++ DataType Concept
- Comprehend C++ Variables that how variable store Memory
- C++ Data Type Concept and Variable together
- Hands on C++ Reference Variable how we use It
- Comprehend C++ program which takes User Input from Keyboard
- Understand the C++ Input and Out Streams
- C++ Type Casting / Type Convention and types
- Constant and literal in C++ #1
- Constant in C++ #2
- Modifier and its type in C++ #1
- Modifier and its type in C++ #2
Hands on C++ Operators and its type
- All in one C++ Operator and its type
- Hands on Increment ++ and Decrements — Operators in C++
- Arithmetic Operator in C++
- C++ the size of comma and Conditional operator
- Relational Operators in C++
- Logical And, logical or <and> logical not Operator
Hands on Control Flow , Statement Loops and If Else statement
- Some Basics of Control Flow and Statement
- If statement in C++
- IF else IF statement in C++
- Else if Statement in C++
- Statement Control All in One with Explanation
- C++ program that Run LEAP YEAR
- C++ Switch Case Statement #1
- C++ Break Statement
- C++ Continue Statement
- C++ Switch Case and break Statement #2
- C++ program that runs Goto Statement #1
- C++ program that runs Goto Statement #2
- C++ loops and its types
- C++ Loops and While Loop
- C++ Do-While Loop #1
- C++ Do while loop #2
- The program with Explanation of C++ Infinite Loop
- C++ for Loop #1
- C++ for Loop #2
- C++ Program that run Nested for Loop #1
- C++ Program that run Nested for Loop #2
- The Program that Prints Half pyramids Triangle in for loop
- The Program that Prints Half pyramids Using Alphabets
Hands on Functions in C++
- Functions in C++ All in One
- User Define Functions in C++
- Basic Function in C++ Library Function with help of cmath library
- Function call its reference in C++
Hands on Arrays and its type in C++
- Understand the basic concept of Array in C++
- Arrays in C++ #1
- Arrays in C++ #2
- Pass Array in Function
- Exercise and concept of 2d or Two dimensional Array
Hands on Pointer in C++
- Introduction to Pointer in C++
- Null Pointer in C++
- The program that runs Pointer and Array together
- Void Pointer in C++
Hands on String in C++
- String in C++ #1
- String in C++ #2 Printing Individual Characters
- String in C++ #3 Taking String as Input
- String in C++ #4 Multi word String
- String in C++ #5 Get String with Pointer
Hands on Dynamic Memory in C++
- Understanding the Concept of Dynamic memory in C++
- Dynamic Memory allocation with array
- Current Date and time in C++
- Format the using Struct ™ in C++
Hands on Beyond the Basics on C++
- Structure in C++
- Structure pointer in C++
- Convert Character array to string in C++
- C++ program that run Structure and function together
- Program that run Two arrays count all pairs whose sum is an odd number
Hands on Object oriented Programming in C++
- Understand basics of OOP
- Classes and Object in C++
- Accessing Data Member with Classes in C++
- Class Member of Function in C++
- The Concept of access specifiers in c++ (Public , Protected , Private)
- Understand the Class Constructor and destructor in C++
- Copy Constructor n C++
- Friend Function in C++
- inline Function in C++
- This Pointer in C++
Hands on Inheritance In C++
- Understand basics of Inheritance
- Program to Run Inheritance in c++
- Multiple Inheritance
Hands On Advance object Oriented Programming
- Function Overloading in C++
- Encapsulations in C++
- Abstraction or data hiding concept in c++
- Exception handling in c++
- Polymorphism in C++
- Class Template in C++
- Recursion in C++
Hands on File Handling in C++
- Understand File Handing Basics
- File Handling – Text File
- File Handling – Writing to a File
Hands on the Data Structure of C++
- What is the Data Structure
- Data Structure -Stack in C++
- Data Structure – Queue in C++
Why enrolling in this course is the best decision you can make.
By the end of this course, you will understand the fundamentals of the C++ Programming Language,OOP Data Structures, and make yourself more marketable for entry level programming positions.
You will understand variables and the different data types, be able to utilize functions and arrays, understand the concept of pointers, learn about control flow (decision statements and iteration).You will be in a position to apply for real-time programming positions, and truly understand the core language that most modern languages are based on!
Why do I need to learn C++?
C++ allows you to have a lot of control as to how you use computer resources, so in the right hands its speed and ability to cheaply use resources should be able to surpass other languages. Thanks to C++’s performance, it is often used to develop game engines, games, and desktop apps.
After completing this course you will be confident enough to take up any challenging problem in coding using C++ Programming.
Ready to get Take this course today, ?
Enroll now using the Buy Now button on the right. So what are you waiting for? Learn C++ in a way that will Ultimate your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Heighten Consciousness of Self. Build Self-Esteem.Be Happier
Care of Self (care for the Carer!). Allow yourself to “Let-it-go”. Live an Empowered, Purpose-Driven Life (to the full)
Mahomed and Hawa KADER
Detailed Description of the Course:
The SETSA(Self-Empowerment through Self-Awareness) program encourages Participants to introspect i.e. to take stock of ‘where they are’ in their lives, identifying as far as possible how they got there, be it due to past underlying issues, wavering relationships and/or experiences of grief but to also
-accept and acknowledge how they got there
-look ahead instead of using the review mirror to the past
-consider their purpose in life,
-look at their desired values and beliefs that they now wish to live by define measurable and sustainable goals that they will adhere to take responsibility
-INVEST IN THEMSELVES by realising that it’s their lives, their time and about their (conscious) choices in order moving forward positively.
The program is NOT about providing more information, more knowledge or intellectual stimulation but rather one of searching within to find either one or two aspects that could really help one to take that step towards making a change in ones’ life. It’s an experiential process (and not a “quick-fix”)
There’s no compulsion and no need to accept or remember all the topics in the material provided. There’s no formal ‘testing’.
As facilitators of change we have no interest in testing one’s intelligence, one’s memory, recall or even net worth. The focus is simply on defining and applying per the principle:
“Learning = Behaviour change”
WHY SELF AWARENESS?
Aristotle once said that “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all Wisdom”.
Being self-aware is about knowing yourself. That is being aware of every given moment is the essence of being alive, being ‘present’ in one’s own life, and by taking charge rather than being constantly stuck in the past or fearful of the future.
Being aware of one’s feelings, of one’s emotions is the first step to taking charge and ‘control’ in making conscious decisions as opposed to having life pass you by, living in a daze, being on ‘auto pilot’ or even reacting blindly.
The old habits of reacting defensively and retaliating without thinking, without assessing the situation leads to the turmoil and pain.
To be grateful for another day of opportunity, to make better choices, ultimately leads to a better quality of life
WHY SELF EMPOWERMENT?
“People who empower themselves don’t see the world as the source of their problems” (Jayrenan)
At the core of every being is the deep need to belong, to be accepted and connected with the ability to contribute. When one feels ‘less’ or over-extended, the zest for living fully, slowly diminishes.
Through the SETSA program we encourage individuals to “pause” and take stock of where they are and what they believe they need to do to fulfil their potential, however they define it; to acknowledge where they want to be. In so doing, we encourage individuals to deal with unresolved past issues, emotions (current and past) and current and past relationships, no matter how difficult or painful it may be. Recognise what you truly want for yourself, empower yourself to achieve accordingly.
We aim to create an understanding of the false notions of freedom and happiness through materiality. We seek to help participants define the foundational pillars for their lives and define ultimately their life’s purpose, all with the intention in assisting to free people from the burdens of the past, to recognise and value their worth and gifts and feel truly empowered to live life their best life, God Willing.
Here is a list of the topics covered in SETSA
1. Introduction. What is Self-Empowerment, Self-Awareness?
2. Knowledge / Wisdom/ Learning
3. Thoughts/Cognitive Behavior Theory (CBT)
4. Trust/Confidentiality/Respect/ Contract
5. Maslows Hierarchy / My Purpose
6. Joharis Window / My Transparency
7. Personality and Character
8. Feelings. Sympathy and Empathy
9. My Life Now / Personal Timeline
12. Prejudice and Labels
13. Role Models and Legacy
14. Values and Beliefs
15. Relationships Parts A and B (Love / Partner)
16. Heart versus Head
17. Ego versus Soul
19. Grief (Part A)
20. Grief (Part B) – Personal Story
21. Emotional Intelligence
25. Anger (management)
26. Conflict management
27. Generation Gap (and Narcissism)
28. My “Struggle”
31. (a) Self Esteem (b) Self Discipline
32. Goals and Risks
33. Wrap up
Tags: what is udemy ?, udemy free courses, Getting Udemy free course, How to find Udemy free courses, Udemy free courses April 2020, Getting Udemy free course, Udemy free courses sour, Udemy free courses Hardware News, Udemy free courses Dec2020, Udemy free courses Watch, Free udemy courses of the day, Free udemy courses of the week, Udemy free courses april 2020, Udemy free courses march 2020, Udemy paid courses free download, Udemy free courses Hardware News, Udemy free course Getting, Udemy free certification