Udemy Free Courses
Ethical Hacking – Hands-On Training – Part I
Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Training course for Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Using Kali Linux
Detailed Description of the Course:
This course provides learners with a basic level of competency using a hands-on approach to gaining practical experience as a penetration tester or an ethical hacker (white, grey or black).
This course provides a fundamental look at offensive security concepts and techniques using a virtual install of Kali Linux and three different target victims, Windows XP, Server 2008 and Linux (Metesploitable2). This course provides a 100% hands-on approach to learning to be an ethical hacker or a pentester.
How is the course structured?
The course uses short video tutorials, hands-on labs, virtualization, and open source tools for step-by-step learning of ethical hacking fundamentals; the same tools and open-source software are used by professional penetration testers and ethical hackers.
This course provides videos, labs, and links for downloading the free and open-source software used throughout this course.
You will able to build a virtual install of Kali Linux and Windows XP for the virtual lab environment. You should complete the first lab of this course before enrolling. Starting with lab 2, we will begin scanning and attacking a Windows XP victim. If the first lab cannot be completed, there is no need to enroll in the course since all labs that follow are dependent on the first lab being completed.
You will learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to stop them, the importance of a strong firewall, the importance of keeping systems and software updated and the use of complex passwords.
You will also learn how to launch DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows, keylogging, and password hacking. Completion of the course will help prepare an individual for an entry-level position as a pen-tester or ethical hacker. On completing this course, you will receive a course completion.
If you would like to discuss ethical hacking, watch someone else talk about technology or write a paper, there are plenty of other courses to choose from. To successfully complete this course students must demonstrate the fundamental concepts of offensive hacking. In other words, learners will learn something by doing.
- Demonstrate the use of offensive security tools and techniques.
- Proficiency in the use of the CLI (Command Line Interface) of Linux.
- Use Linux as a hacking platform.
Who should take this course?
Network administrators, cybersecurity students, entry-level penetration testers, anyone who wants to be an ethical hacker, concerned parents, concerned spouses, law enforcement and anyone with a solid background in technology.
Who should not take this course?
Anyone suffering from technophobia (the fear of learning new technology). Anyone not having a good understanding of the OSI model, or the TCP/IP suite.
What are the course requirements, Knowledge level?
- A good understanding of basic networking concepts, the TCPI/IP stack, how devices communicate, and basic troubleshooting of network connectivity issues.
- How to use a computer, a mouse and a keyboard.
- How to configure a static IP address on a Network adapter.
- How to check for connectivity using PING, IPCONFIG, and IFCONFIG.
- This course will not cover or review the OSI model, discuss IP addressing or any basic networking concepts. Students are expected to have these skills when they enroll.
- PC, laptop or desktop capable of virtualization. (Virtualization enabled BIOS).
- A minimum of 4 GB of RAM, (8 GB or more of RAM recommended).
- Administrative access to the host operating system. (You own the machine).
- LAN or cable connection for Internet access. (Cannot use a wireless connection).
- High-speed internet access using a reliable Internet connection. (5mb or higher throughput).
- Any 64-bit Windows operating system. (preferred)
- A current 64-bit version of Mac or a Linux operating system.
- Installation of VMWare Player (free edition) for Windows and Linux users. (Links provided in the lab).
- Installation of Virtualbox for MAC. (Links provided in the lab).
- Installation of 7zip (Links provided in the lab).
- Copy of Kali ISO or Kali VMWare or Virtualbox image. (Links provided in the lab).
- Copy of Windows XP SP2 (Links provided in the lab).
- Copy of Server 2008 SPI 32 bit (Links provided in the lab).
- Copy of Metesploitable2 (Links provided in the lab).
Ethical Hacking – Hands-on Training Part II
Ethical Hacking – Hands-on Training Part II is an intermediate level hands-on course for ethical hacking.
Detailed Description of the Course:
Ethical Hacking – Hands-on Training Part II is a continuation of Ethical Hacking – Hands-on Training Part I. Before taking this course, students should have completed an introduction to an ethical hacking or pentesting course. For best results, students should have completed Ethical Hacking – Hands-on Training Part I before signing up for part II.
Ethical Hacking – Hands-on Training Part II picks up where Part I leaves off. In Part I, students were taught the fundamentals of pentesting while being introduced to basic skills.
Ethical Hacking – Hands-On Training Part 2 provides an intermediate level of white, grey, and black hat skills every cybersecurity professional needs to know. Advanced reconnaissance techniques are taught using the NMap scripting engine and various hacking tools used by pentesters.
Sections include Web Application Attacks, Wireless Network Attacks, and Wireshark Fundamentals.
For the best experience in learning to be an ethical hacker or pentester, students should complete the instructor’s complete series on ethical hacking, starting with Ethical Hacking – Hands-On Training Part I and proceed on to Part II.
The capstone for this series is the Ethical Hacking Capture the Flag Courses, where the student will learn to apply and use all the techniques taught in the series.
Build Pro Websites From Scratch with HTML, CSS & SASS
Learn HTML, CSS & SASS with real world project examples from scratch in this channel to become a professional Frontend
Happy Coding For Everyone
Detailed Description of the Course:
HTML,CSS and SASS is the most important point to start designer career in software engineer field. They are essential subjects to learn in your software developer journey. It is really easy to learn them. The crucial thing you need to do is practicing every day.
You will be able to create your own full responsive website design from scratch. You can create your own portfolio website design and your customers’ website design after completing that video series.
OVERVIEW OF VIDEOS’ CONTENTS
There are more than 80 videos in this course. We will keep adding new example tutorials to help you to have better real world project experiences. You are able to download project files to overview on your side after watching tutorials. We believe in importance of practicing. Therefore, we are going to keep uploading new real word projects constantly.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute Beginners
- Website Design Beginners
- Website Design Students
- People who want to have a career in this field
Practical Web Design & Development: 7 Courses in 1
Master in Practical Web design and development using Photoshop, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and more.
Creative Online School
Detailed Description of the Course:
Our students say about this course …
“The instructor is very informative and shows obstacles students may run into while designing a website.” — Emeka Nwadiogbu
“Great course! I learnt a little but more of programming. Thanks!” –– David Laso Martín
“It was a great course for me. I learn many thing from this course. Thanks” — JR Jul-Haque Rahman
“This course is cover all the things to create a website using photoshop.” — Viraj Shah
By completing this course, you will become a master in Web Design Technologies like Practical web design using Photoshop, HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Photoshop, and more. This course gives you hands-on and practical experience on detailed HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Photoshop, and more.
Contents of this tutorial #
Practical web design using Photoshop
- Introduction to web design using Photoshop
- Setting Artboards
- Setting the stage
- Wireframing UI/UX for Mobile
- Exporting Wireframes
- Designing for Desktops
- Preparing for Slicing
- Final words
Interactive HTML5: Basics
- Introduction to HTML
- HTML4 vs. HTML5
- Making your first HTML page
- Tools to create HTML files
- Base HTML Tags
- Paragraph Tags
- Break Tags
- Header Tags
- Bold and Italic Tags
- Ordered and unordered Lists
Interactive HTML5: Advanced
- Difference between Absolute Links and Relative Links
- Hyperlinking to an external page
- Hyperlinking to an email address
- Hyperlinking to a file in your site
- Playing and controlling audio
- Playing and controlling video
- Embedding a video
- Whats is a Table – Pros and Cons
- Table properties
- Adding an iFrame
- Adding an iFrame: Part 2
- What is possible with a form using on HTML knowledge
- Defining the form
- Text fields and text areas
- Radio buttons and check buttons
- Data input and buttons
- Proper file structure
- Code commenting
- Meta tags
Interactive CSS3: Basics
- What is CSS? Why we need it?
- What’s new in CSS3
- CSS Selectors, properties and attributes
- ID Selectors
- Class Selectors
- Element Selectors
- All Selectors
- Inline style sheets
- External Style sheets
Interactive CSS3: Advanced
- The Box model
- Adding Color
- Working with fonts
- Background images
- Styling ID tags
- Float and Clear
- Block and inline elements
- Adding the elements
Interactive Bootstrap: Basic
- Why Bootstrap?
- Downloading Bootstrap
- Adding Bootstrap in your site
- Creating navigation: Part 1
- Creating navigation: Part 2
- Creating navigation: Part 3
- Styling images
- Creating the footer
- Adding styled buttons
Learning HTML5, CSS3, and Adobe Photoshop is one of the fastest ways to improve your career, especially on web design and development.
We hope this course will be used as a helping hand for your prospective career. Please dig on free preview videos for more information.
Tags: what is udemy ?, udemy free courses, Getting Udemy free course, How to find Udemy free courses, Udemy free courses April 2020, Getting Udemy free course, Udemy free courses sour, Udemy free courses Hardware News, Udemy free courses Dec2020, Udemy free courses Watch, Free udemy courses of the day, Free udemy courses of the week, Udemy free courses april 2020, Udemy free courses march 2020, Udemy paid courses free download, Udemy free courses Hardware News, Udemy free course Getting, Udemy free certification