Udemy Free Courses
Learn Machine learning & AI (Including Hands-on 3 Projects)
Get well versed with Machine learning and AI by working on Hands-on Projects.
EdYoda Digital University
Detailed Description of the Course:
Do you feel overwhelmed going through all the AI and Machine learning study materials?
These Machine learning and AI projects will get you started with the implementation of a few very interesting projects from scratch.
The first one, a Web application for Object Identification will teach you to deploy a simple machine learning application.
The second one, Dog Breed Prediction will help you building & optimizing a model for dog breed prediction among 120 breeds of dogs. This is built using Deep Learning libraries.
Lastly, Credit Card Fraud detection is one of the most commonly used applications in the Finance Industry. We talk about it from development to deployment. Each of these projects will help you to learn practically.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I am Professional Trainer and consultant for Languages C, C++, Python, Java, Scala, Big Data Technologies – PySpark, Spark using Scala Machine Learning & Deep Learning- sci-kit-learn, TensorFlow, TFLearn, Keras, h2o and delivered at corporates like GE, SCIO Health Analytics, Impetus, IBM Bangalore & Hyderabad, Redbus, Schnider, JP Morgan – Singapore & HongKong, CISCO, Flipkart, MindTree, DataGenic, CTS – Chennai, HappiestMinds, Mphasis, Hexaware, Kabbage. I have shared my knowledge that will guide you to understand the holistic approach towards ML.
Here are a few reasons for you to pursue a career in Machine Learning:
1) Machine learning is a skill of the future – Despite the exponential growth in Machine Learning, the field faces skill shortage. If you can meet the demands of large companies by gaining expertise in Machine Learning, you will have a secure career in a technology that is on the rise.
2) Work on real challenges – Businesses in this digital age face a lot of issues that Machine learning promises to solve. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work on real-life challenges and develop solutions that have a deep impact on how businesses and people thrive. Needless to say, a job that allows you to work and solve real-world struggles gives high satisfaction.
3) Learn and grow – Since Machine Learning is on the boom, by entering into the field early on, you can witness trends firsthand and keep on increasing your relevance in the marketplace, thus augmenting your value to your employer.
4) An exponential career graph – All said and done, Machine learning is still in its nascent stage. And as the technology matures and advances, you will have the experience and expertise to follow an upward career graph and approach your ideal employers.
5) Build a lucrative career– The average salary of a Machine Learning engineer is one of the top reasons why Machine Learning seems a lucrative career to a lot of us. Since the industry is on the rise, this figure can be expected to grow further as the years pass by.
6) Side-step into data science – Machine learning skills help you expand avenues in your career. Machine Learning skills can endow you with two hats- the other of a data scientist. Become a hot resource by gaining expertise in both fields simultaneously and embark on an exciting journey filled with challenges, opportunities, and knowledge.
Machine learning is happening right now. So, you want to have an early bird advantage of toying with solutions and technologies that support it. This way, when the time comes, you will find your skills in much higher demand and will be able to secure a career path that’s always on the rise.
Practical Learning !!
Project-based learning has proven to be one of the most effective ways to engage students and provide a practical application for what they’re learning and it provides opportunities for students to collaborate or drive their learning, but it also teaches them skills such as problem-solving and helps to develop additional skills integral to their future, such as critical thinking and time management
By pursuing this course you will able to understand the concept of Machine learning at the next level you will also get to know about Artificial intelligence and that will boost your skill set to be a successful ML engineer.
Enroll now, see you in class!!
Python Programming – From Basics to Advanced level 
This Python for beginners course will help you to become Zero to Hero. Learn Python Programming in Easy Way.
Detailed Description of the Course:
In this python course –
We will start with Python Installation and a few basics of Python. Along the journey,
You will Learn.
1) All the Python data types and built-in methods in depth.
2) User-defined functions, different parameter passing techniques, and object-oriented Python programming concepts.
3) The must-know concepts in Python programming like list comprehension, map function, filter Function, generators, iterators, and itertools. 4) And also cover web scraping using beautifulSoup, multi-threading, and database access.
Once you reach here you can start the new journey to learn domain-specific python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras for machine learning. Django, flask for web development. PySpark for big data processing and many more…
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs with the right skills which you will learn in this course.
Here’s what a few students have told us about the Python programming course after going through it
“This course is so recommended to anyone who wants to learn python. It clearly teaches you several important things even experts fail to deliver. It also teaches so many different ways and how to tackle some interview questions. Very thorough and easy to understand. The instructor is amazing.”- Aishwarya Baliga
“That was a very thorough and informative course. The instructor was very pleasant. Thank you!” – Olga Abrosimova
“It’s is explained very clearly, that a beginner can understand very well. Best teacher!!”- Rapaka Sujana
“One the best course out on internet to learn python programming right from basics to advanced” – Prithviraj Mane
“hi am newbee in Python. Still am in the early stages only. The tutor giving wonderful explanation and it’s sounds very clear and understandable.”- Mohamed Mohiadeen Rifay
And many more….
Why a Python programming course.?
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
Python is an open-source programming language with more than 1 million libraries and more than 100,000 active contributors.
Python is also known for its simplicity as compared to other programming languages.
Artificial Intelligence or Web Development or IoT or Big Data Analysis or Cloud Application Development or Automation domain you can find n number of use cases for Python.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
Python Career Opportunities –
- Python developer: This is one of the most direct jobs that you can expect to land after acquiring this skill. What does a Python developer do? Here are a few key responsibilities:
- Build websites
- Resolve problems related to data analytics
- Write codes that are both reusable and efficient
- Optimize data algorithms
- Implement data protection and security
- Data analyst: This is a very interesting opportunity. It is especially for those who like working with huge amounts of data and finding meaning in that data. This is again a very popular job role. There are many companies that are looking for people who can work with the large sets of data that they have access to. These companies are looking for people skilled in Python because Pandas, SciPy, and other Python libraries come in very handy in accomplishing this task. No wonder more and more companies are looking for data analysts with experience in python to fill open positions.
- Product manager: Product managers have a very important role to play when it comes to helping businesses to understand the market and why building one product will be better than building another. They study the market, research for new features related to a particular product or category, and advocate the building of certain products with facts. Data is a very important part of the work they do. This is why most companies today are looking for product managers that are skilled in python.
- Machine learning engineer: If you don’t already know, then let us tell you that the job postings for this position have increased by more than 330% in the last couple of years. If you are skilled in python, you will be given preference over other candidates. A machine learning engineer builds and trains machines, programs, and other computer-based systems to apply their learned knowledge for making predictions. Python’s ability to work with data automation and algorithms makes it the ideal programming language that can be used in machine learning.
Start your career as a python engineer and don’t worry this course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. ( I’m sure you will enjoy this Python programming course )
Wish you the best for your Python programming journey.
Enroll now!! See you in class.
All about NextJS
Smoothly sailing from setup to production
Detailed Description of the Course:
Is this course right for you ?
This course is meant for everyone wanting to level up their application delivery with best practices and unparalleled Developer Experience.
- If you‘re an inexperienced developer trying to figure out what stack to choose and how to start a web application.
- If you‘re an experienced developer who wants a consistent workflow with a set a low dependency resources which integrate seamlessly and provide the best-in-industry User Experience
What is the JAMstack and Serverless?
A JAMstack application is either statically generated (Static Site Generation – SSG), rendered on the server (Server-side Rendering – SSR), or uses a more advanced combined technique: Server-side Pre-Rendered (SSPR). In this course, we will use SSPR to use the best of SSG and combine with SSR.
The dream-stack for the JAMstack:
like an iceberg, there is a big chunk of a NextJS app which runs on the server. For that, we need NodeJS. On top of that, we will create our own Serverless Functions, which will run entirely on the server with NodeJS.
when properly set, strong-typing brings to the table a huge advantage when using external resources (such as libraries and frameworks). It makes the code more discoverable since text editors (like VSCode) can provide with insights when we‘re writing the code, and safeguard us from runtime errors. It makes the code self-documented and allow us, in the future, to touch many moving parts without fear causing unexpected side-effects.
we will build an app that takes out the most of the Component-Based Architecture. With this, we can achieve a scalable, maintainable, and easy-to-read architecture for our User Interface. It will be easy to add more functionality in the future and replace/optimize existing features.
for the best developer experience, we get everything a high-quality production web application should have, most already baked-in and ready to be used, just a few configuration strokes away.
a performant and flexible CSS-in-JS library. It will handle our styles with great Developer Experience and compiling for the best production performance possible.
This is not a course that will be forgotten after published, it is actually only the beginning. In enrolling now you guarantee access to the upcoming lessons modules. For example:
- Serverless Functions: post-production phase
- Content Management System (CMS) integration: recording phase
- Progressive Web App (PWA): scripted
- Accessibility Testing: scripted
- Performance monitoring: scripted
Do you believe something should be covered?
Let me know and I‘ll definitely consider it!
Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Captivate Learning Group
Detailed Description of the Course:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
> Why is that a SEO factor?
> Trend analysis for the SEO factor in the recent years
> Live example of how that SEO factor delivers results
> When and how to use these SEO factors?
- Danial Ashrafi says, “For Newbies it is a thousand time better course than others”
- Beam Co says, “His content is very well presented and I would say of high value for people looking for a big picture overview to get started”
- Aravind Automation Engineer says, “Excellent and very clear explanation on SEO core points. Commanded..”
- Abhishek Bamotra says, “Easy to understand and best SEO guide I ever came across :)”
This entire SEO 2021 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the years 2014 to 2019. So they are all new, working and they apply 100% to 2021 and up. Also this is the most rated SEO course on the platform.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank #1 in Google.
Khairul says, “Really Excellent Course. My WordPress website has been optimized. not only by SEO and improvement on the speed.
SEO requirement explained in detail on the importance of it and how to achieve it. Really Excellent Course.
If you are owner of a WordPress website, or developing for others. This will really help you. Fully recommended”
Tags: what is udemy ?, udemy free courses, Getting Udemy free course, How to find Udemy free courses, Udemy free courses April 2020, Getting Udemy free course, Udemy free courses sour, Udemy free courses Hardware News, Udemy free courses Dec2020, Udemy free courses Watch, Free udemy courses of the day, Free udemy courses of the week, Udemy free courses april 2020, Udemy free courses march 2020, Udemy paid courses free download, Udemy free courses Hardware News, Udemy free course Getting, Udemy free certification