Udemy Free Courses
Big Data on Amazon web services (AWS)
Learn About Building out Scalable, Resilient Big Data Solutions Using Various Services on AWS Cloud Platform
Detailed Description of the Course:
This Big Data on AWS course is primarily to simplify the use of Big data tools on AWS. With the unstoppable growth in the organizations moving towards data science and big data analytics there is a dearth need of trained professionals who are well versed with both Big data and AWS technologies. This course helps the learners get the best of both worlds (Big Data analytics and AWS Cloud) and prepare for the future.
We cover the following topics in this course:
- Overview of Big Data on AWS
- Big Data Storage & databases on AWS
- Big Data Analytics Frameworks using AWS EMR, Athena and Elasticsearch
- Data Warehousing on AWS Redshift
- Real-Time Big Data Analytics on AWS
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence on AWS
- Big Data Computation on AWS
- How does it all work together
TEDx for NGOs, NonProfits & Volunteers
Your Idea Worth Spreading
Detailed Description of the Course:
NGOs, NonProfits, and Volunteer Run Organizations do some of the most rewarding work for amazing causes. Unfortunately, they can be under funded, and resources are usually stretched to the breaking point.
Conversely, in more established charities, politics and precedent can discourage the impact of newer leaders and initiatives.
Establishing yourself as a thought leader outside the walls of your charity is one tool that innovators use to leverage the vehicle of TEDx – and raise everyone in their organization by going outside the walls to spread the impact of the ideas behind your charity.
This course will give you options to get either invited – or accepted – to make your ideas heard on the TEDx stage. It features several examples from the 300+ case studies of BeTheTalk podcast, several are from the non-profit world.
You will learn:
- #1 ENEMY to an effective TEDx Talk
- How to Anticipate Compassion Fatigue
- Make them CURIOUS not indignant
- Use TEDx Talks to fundraise & increase resources
- And much more!
Build A Search Engine With Python: Computer Science & Python
AStateOfData.Com™ Computer Science With Python – Build A Search Engine With Python: Computer Science & Python
Detailed Description of the Course:
AStateOfData.Com™ Computer Science With Python: An Absolute Beginners Guide To Computer Science
- WHY THIS COURSE IS DIFFERENT?
Many of the online courses teach you to code but not the theory/way of thinking behind it why would we choose a while but not a for loop, why should we pass 2 parameters to a function but not only one?
This course will teach you how to think about solving coding problems throughout quizzes, there are 112 video format quizzes that aim to keep you engaged with the course and teach you the Python fundamentals in an easy to follow manner
- MEET THE INSTRUCTOR
We provide a platform for thousands of people to expand the understanding of programming and computer science. Founded in 2013 our mission is to spread the love for programming. To achieve this, we’re working hard on providing content that will help people build a solid foundation in those subjects.
- WHAT TO EXPECT
This course will help you to master the foundation and know-how to solve problems with Python code.
2. The content in a nutshell
- WHAT EACH UNIT IS ABOUT
This course will introduce you to the fundamental ideas in computing and teach you to read and write your own computer programs. We are going to do that in the context of building a web search engine.
Uint 1 will teach you the python grammar and show you how to use variables, strings, and some Python built-in functions to work on them in order to create a web crawler that makes use of those.
Unit 2 will take you in more depth in using procedures, loops, and the logical constructs in order to add more functionality to the crawler built-in unit 1.
Unit 3 is about managing data through mastering the use of the different data types to be able to create the search engine index.
Our biggest goal tho is to learn about computer science, So unit 4 focuses on teaching you how computers store data and how to be cost-effective when doing that. In addition to understanding the foundation of networks and data management.
By the end of unit 5, you’ll have a better understanding of how programs run and how to implement a hash table for our search engine.
Unit 6 will extend the grammar we introduced in unit 1 and will show you how to get the best result for a search query.
If the course gets much interaction and feedback, we’ll work on units to demonstrate how to code real-world Python applications
That’s the content in a nutshell. I hope you’re as excited as I’m to start this learning journey, so just the enrollment today and thank me later.
3. Who is the course for?
- BEGINNERS WHO WANT TO LEARN IN AN ACADEMIC WAY
This course is designed for extreme beginners with no computer science or programming background, it’ll help them get up and running with Python and give them a foundational understanding of computer science concepts.
- NOT FOR EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMERS
If you’re an experienced programmer or you already master Python and computer science concepts, then please do not take this course, unless you’d want a quick refresh on the Python programming foundation
4. Learning objectives
- MASTER THE FOUNDATION OF PROGRAMMING
This course focuses on helping extreme beginners in mastering computer science and python programming theory, in order to be able to solve coding problems or develop their own applications.
5. Conventions used in this course
Most of the snippets of code shown in this course (slides not interpreter), follows these color schemes:
- Variable names: green
- Operators: purple
- Python built-in functions: cyan
- Procedure names: blue
- Boolean Values: golden yellow
- Quizzes Questions and choices: orange
- Quizzes correct answer: green thick
- Quizzes false answer: red X
- Python symbols: pink
This course is the first of a multiple-courses sequence: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python. Together, they are designed to help people with no prior exposure to computer science or programming learn to think computationally and write programs to tackle useful problems.
Since these courses may be the only formal computer science courses many of the students take, we have chosen to focus on breadth rather than depth. The goal is to provide students with a brief introduction to many topics so they will have an idea of what is possible when they need to think about how to use computation to accomplish some goal later in their career. That said, they are not “computation appreciation” courses. They are challenging and rigorous courses in which the students spend a lot of time and effort learning to bend the computer to their will.
In this introduction to computer programming course, you’ll learn and practice key computer science concepts. You’ll learn Python, a powerful, easy-to-learn, and widely used programming language, and you’ll explore computer science basics, as you build your own programs.
This Computer science and programming using python course will introduce you to the fundamental ideas in computing and teach you to read and write your own computer programs.
Computer science is about how to solve problems, like building a search engine, by breaking them into smaller pieces and then precisely and mechanically describing a sequence of steps that you can use to solve each piece. And those steps can be executed by a computer.
In this course, we will not get into everything that you need to be a programmer, but we will cover the main ideas and learn a lot about computer science along the way.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Python and you’ll be so good at Python that you can get a job or use the language professionally.
You’ll cover all that you need to be an accomplished Python Programmer. Including:
- What is Programming
- Why programming
- Grammar and Python Rules
- Backus Naur Form
- Python Grammar
- Introducing Variables
- Variables Can Vary
- Introducing Strings
- Using Strings
- Strings and Numbers – String Concatenation
- String indexing
- String subsequences
- Understanding string selection
- Finding string in string
- Find Function With Parameter
- Extracting links from a web page
- Procedural abstraction
- Introducing procedures
- Procedure code
- Procedure input
- Procedure Output
- Return Statement
- Inc Procedure
- Sum procedure
- Square procedure
- Equality Comparison
- If statement
- The Or construct
- While loop
- Factorial Function
- Break Keyword
- Print all links from a seed page
C++ Programming Step By Step From Beginner To Ultimate Level
Discover C++ basics then Expert on Object Oriented Programming OOP, C++ Data structure, STL, C++ Projects with C++ 11/14
Lernen Hub Academy
Detailed Description of the Course:
This is Specially Designed course to covers C++ from very basic to Ultimate Level.You may be new to Programming or you have already Studied and Implemented Programming but still you feel that you need to learn more deep about C++ programming in detail so what are you looking for take this course today.
This course covers C++ from very basic to more advanced features.Maybe you have some experience with other programming languages, but want to learn C. It’s a great language to add to your resume!.The object oriented programming concepts are clearly explained, you will learn classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, Operator overloading, Data Structure ,Pointer, file handling,Dynamic Memory allocation,Recursion, apart from basic programming concepts like variables, branching and looping, functions, reference parameters, arrays, string ,vectors hands on the real life project in C++.
The course will be constantly refined in the future based on student feedback!
Setting Up Environment and Code, Compile and Execute in different IDE
- Hands on Download and Install First IDE Code::Blocks
- Hands on Download and Install 2nd IDE Dev-C++
- Understand Our first program and prints <Hello World> – 1
- Understand Our first program and prints <Hello World> – 2
Hands on C++ Basics , variables, data types, Modifier Type Casting Etc
- Comprehend C++ DataType Concept
- Comprehend C++ Variables that how variable store Memory
- C++ Data Type Concept and Variable together
- Hands on C++ Reference Variable how we use It
- Comprehend C++ program which takes User Input from Keyboard
- Understand the C++ Input and Out Streams
- C++ Type Casting / Type Convention and types
- Constant and literal in C++ #1
- Constant in C++ #2
- Modifier and its type in C++ #1
- Modifier and its type in C++ #2
Hands on C++ Operators and its type
- All in one C++ Operator and its type
- Hands on Increment ++ and Decrements — Operators in C++
- Arithmetic Operator in C++
- C++ the size of comma and Conditional operator
- Relational Operators in C++
- Logical And, logical or <and> logical not Operator
Hands on Control Flow , Statement Loops and If Else statement
- Some Basics of Control Flow and Statement
- If statement in C++
- IF else IF statement in C++
- Else if Statement in C++
- Statement Control All in One with Explanation
- C++ program that Run LEAP YEAR
- C++ Switch Case Statement #1
- C++ Break Statement
- C++ Continue Statement
- C++ Switch Case and break Statement #2
- C++ program that runs Goto Statement #1
- C++ program that runs Goto Statement #2
- C++ loops and its types
- C++ Loops and While Loop
- C++ Do-While Loop #1
- C++ Do while loop #2
- The program with Explanation of C++ Infinite Loop
- C++ for Loop #1
- C++ for Loop #2
- C++ Program that run Nested for Loop #1
- C++ Program that run Nested for Loop #2
- The Program that Prints Half pyramids Triangle in for loop
- The Program that Prints Half pyramids Using Alphabets
Hands on Functions in C++
- Functions in C++ All in One
- User Define Functions in C++
- Basic Function in C++ Library Function with help of cmath library
- Function call its reference in C++
Hands on Arrays and its type in C++
- Understand the basic concept of Array in C++
- Arrays in C++ #1
- Arrays in C++ #2
- Pass Array in Function
- Exercise and concept of 2d or Two dimensional Array
Hands on Pointer in C++
- Introduction to Pointer in C++
- Null Pointer in C++
- The program that runs Pointer and Array together
- Void Pointer in C++
Hands on String in C++
- String in C++ #1
- String in C++ #2 Printing Individual Characters
- String in C++ #3 Taking String as Input
- String in C++ #4 Multi word String
- String in C++ #5 Get String with Pointer
Hands on Dynamic Memory in C++
- Understanding the Concept of Dynamic memory in C++
- Dynamic Memory allocation with array
- Current Date and time in C++
- Format the using Struct ™ in C++
Hands on Beyond the Basics on C++
- Structure in C++
- Structure pointer in C++
- Convert Character array to string in C++
- C++ program that run Structure and function together
- Program that run Two arrays count all pairs whose sum is an odd number
Hands on Object oriented Programming in C++
- Understand basics of OOP
- Classes and Object in C++
- Accessing Data Member with Classes in C++
- Class Member of Function in C++
- The Concept of access specifiers in c++ (Public , Protected , Private)
- Understand the Class Constructor and destructor in C++
- Copy Constructor n C++
- Friend Function in C++
- inline Function in C++
- This Pointer in C++
Hands on Inheritance In C++
- Understand basics of Inheritance
- Program to Run Inheritance in c++
- Multiple Inheritance
Hands On Advance object Oriented Programming
- Function Overloading in C++
- Encapsulations in C++
- Abstraction or data hiding concept in c++
- Exception handling in c++
- Polymorphism in C++
- Class Template in C++
- Recursion in C++
Hands on File Handling in C++
- Understand File Handing Basics
- File Handling – Text File
- File Handling – Writing to a File
Hands on the Data Structure of C++
- What is the Data Structure
- Data Structure -Stack in C++
- Data Structure – Queue in C++
Why enrolling in this course is the best decision you can make.
By the end of this course, you will understand the fundamentals of the C++ Programming Language,OOP Data Structures, and make yourself more marketable for entry level programming positions.
You will understand variables and the different data types, be able to utilize functions and arrays, understand the concept of pointers, learn about control flow (decision statements and iteration).You will be in a position to apply for real-time programming positions, and truly understand the core language that most modern languages are based on!
Why do I need to learn C++?
C++ allows you to have a lot of control as to how you use computer resources, so in the right hands its speed and ability to cheaply use resources should be able to surpass other languages. Thanks to C++’s performance, it is often used to develop game engines, games, and desktop apps.
After completing this course you will be confident enough to take up any challenging problem in coding using C++ Programming.
Ready to get Take this course today, ?
Enroll now using the Buy Now button on the right. So what are you waiting for? Learn C++ in a way that will Ultimate your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Tags: what is udemy ?, udemy free courses, Getting Udemy free course, How to find Udemy free courses, Udemy free courses April 2020, Getting Udemy free course, Udemy free courses sour, Udemy free courses Hardware News, Udemy free courses Dec2020, Udemy free courses Watch, Free udemy courses of the day, Free udemy courses of the week, Udemy free courses april 2020, Udemy free courses march 2020, Udemy paid courses free download, Udemy free courses Hardware News, Udemy free course Getting, Udemy free certification